European HST Archive AT ESA/ESAC
Welcome to the European Hubble Space Telescope archive
Launched in 1990, the Hubble Space Telescope remains the premier UV and visible light telescope in orbit. With well over 1.1 million exposures from 10 different scientific instruments, the HST archive is a treasure trove of astronomical data to be exploited. The HST archive at ESAC offers the following features:
- Direct access to all public HST data in calibrated and science-ready form.
- All data is constantly revised and served with the newest calibration methods and reference files applied.
- Additional science meta-data is extracted for a better search on physical parameters.
- Preview images have been produced for a quick look at the data.
- We offer a instant anonymous download method to all data which can be used programmatically.
- Additionally access to all Hubble Legacy Archive data and other high-level science data products.
- VO interfaces with access to the newest data.
You can access the EHST Archive to search for and retrieve all public data observed by HST since its launch to today: