Source Grouping Tool - INTEGRAL
Source Grouping Tool (SGT)
This tool serves to determine an efficient grouping for a set of coordinates, given a maximum angular separation from a source to the corresponding group's centroid. It has been developed to provide the means of going from a list of individual sources to a list of observations giving optimal coverage.
- Click the link to download SourceGroupingTool.tgz
- Decompress the file. From the command line:
tar -xzvf SourceGroupingTool.tgz
- This will create a new folder SourceGroupingTool containing a jar (Java ARchive) file
Running the tool
- On most systems a double click on SourceGroupingTool-2.0.jar within the folder should launch the tool.
- From the command line:
java -Xmx512M -jar SourceGroupingTool-2.0.jar
- See the Help tab for instructions on how to run the tool.