Access the archive - Cluster Science Archive
THE CLUSTER AND DOUBLE STAR SCIENCE ARCHIVE
VERSION 3.0.1, RELEASED 21 September 2021
While working best on Firefox, the CSA is available through any internet browser.
- Search, download and display Cluster and Double Star data
- Data downloads up to 1 GB on the web directly, up to 40 GB via command-line request (link provided)
- Visual inspection of metadata details
- Visualize key datasets (on-demand & pregenerated plots of 1h, 6h and 24h long) and download in GIF/PS/CEF/PNG
- Quick-look plot browsing
- Browse pre-generated or create on-demand inventory plots
- Visualize particle distributions
We would greatly appreciate reports of any problems or unexpected behaviour.
Use the above link to learn how to access the Cluster science archive data products and metadata via several ways including: wget, Python, MATLAB, IDL and data streaming.
History of new features implemented per version.
Public version 3.0.1, released 21 September, 2021.