The Cluster and Double Star Science Archive
VERSION 2.0, released 8 August 2018
While working best on Firefox, the CSA is now available through any internet browser.
This new release is capable of practically full functionality compared to the old Java client. There are still a couple of small items missing which will be implemented in the future - if there is anything missing that you require, please get in touch.
- Data downloads up to 1 GB (URL provided for downloads between 1 and 40 GB)
- Visual inspection of metadata details
- Visualize key datasets (on-demand & pregenerated plots of 1h, 6h and 24h long)
- Quick-look plot browsing
- Browse inventory information plots
- Visualize particle distributions
As this is under development, we would greatly appreciate reports of any problems or unexpected behaviour.
Use the above link to learn how to access the Cluster science archive data products via several ways including: wget, MATLAB, IDL and data streaming. Please note, that since August 1, 2017, command line users must renew their CSACOOKIE, due to the installation of a new server on July 31.
Public version 2.0, released 8 August, 2018.